I feel like everytime I post, I am complaining about something. Well, this time(which i hope to be the last complaint) is that I have the flu. That would explain why this message was not posted on Tuesday, but instead Friday. I took my rabbit to the vet Tuesday(who has pneumonia) and then finally got myself to the doctor. I felt pretty yucky, but did NOT AT ALL expect the doctor to diagnose me with the flu. Anyway, today is a much better day. I actually got out of the house this afternoon and went to the post office and cleaners. It felt WONDERFUL to get some fresh air. I am hoping for nice weather this weekend to get out a little more and clear up the congestion going on in my chest!
So, back to the topic of technology. I enjoyed reading the technology affordances from my group. I was amazed to see how a small handful of people would come up with so many different ways to use technology OR not use technology. I have to say, there are ALWAYS pros and cons to both. The one pro I am thinking of right now is that our group was able to communicate about our affordances solely through email and blogging. That is impressive to me, because I am used to being able to talk to people face to face or on the phone. Originally, that is what made me nervous about the class....depending on others to reply promptly or just simaltaneously. I guess it all worked out!
Contributors
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment