Sunday, February 10, 2008

blogging on our group spots

Perhaps I am frustrated today. I like to be organized and on time. This week has not allowed me to follow through with my expectations and goals for myself. I guess I may be a little used to the friendly email reminders at work from various people such as our reading coach, principal, and even co-workers. I went online the other night from my parents' computer to post my assignment and could not do so because the message box would not appear. Computers can be so wonderful and convenient at times and unfortunately they let you down when you need them the most. Needless to say, my assignment was a day late.
On the other hand, I have to say I have enjoyed interacting with others from my group. It is interesting to see how other people use technology in their classroom and what they consider to be a pro and a con. It is often very obvious that we come from different grade levels, because I would not be able to use technology the same way in my kindergarten classroom.
I am excited that Dr. Wang has decided to provide "in person" assistance to us if needed. I think a review and question-answer session would be very beneficial to me! For now, I will keep on truckin'!

No comments: