Monday, January 21, 2008

the blog

I have to say, I have been quite overwhelmed lately with the blog. I think I am overlooking the simplicity of it and making it harder than it really is. It all begins when I go to find my blog. I forget the url. Once I find or remember the url, I forget my password to customize my blog. For some reason, I keep forgetting that the user name to log in is my email. Well guess what? I have two email addresses. Luckily I did decide to use the same password for everything this time. However, it makes me wonder why UAB gets to decide how strong our password is. The reason I say this is because my universal password was not good enough for them. Oh well! After logging in several times and posting on a few friends' blogs, I am feeling better. Practice does make perfect, or better anyway. Oh, and I am looking forward to learning how to send notices to friends via email about blog updates. I was excited to receive notices about how to visit with other people from our class. I think this is helping us become better acquainted with blogging as well as with each other. I have to say, I am curious as to how I would have my kindergarten class independently blog. I think I 'll end on that thought. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Aaryn said...

I had the same troubles with logging in and my password too! I kept trying to login on the old page because I don't have a google account, but blogger had already changed it over. Now that I have that fixed, it's getting much easier!